You’ve given us great feedback and suggested awesome improvements, by shaking your phones or posting them here on the community. Thanks again - keep them coming!
We’ve got some great new features and enhancements in the latest version of the app:
- Push notifications: Yes! Stay informed on activities in your groups by opting in to get push notifications, and set your notification preferences by group, or globally on all your groups. It’s very useful. We recommend it.
- Activity feed: You can now view the detail, edit or delete your estimates and paid expenses directly from your activity feed just by tapping on a new activity card to expand it. Tapping the header on the activity takes you to that activity in the estimates, paid expenses or balances tabs.
- Activity feed: Change your estimates to paid expenses by tapping on the activity card and hitting the ‘Paid’ button.
- Estimates: Tap any estimate from the estimates tab to quickly view the details or edit them. If you’d like, you can also delete them. Up to you.
- Group settings: We’ve removed the delete group option and simplified it to ‘Leave group’. You can leave a group, even if you are the last one in it, and it will be removed from your list. Easy is best.
Your input has been awesome and we want to hear more. Are we giving you what you need and want? Suggestions, ideas, frustrations and problems - we’d love to hear about it at your ideas for kin.
If you need a helping hand, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be more than happy to help you out.