The Kinfolk Community is a place where you are part of conversations about money and Kin.
You can post any question or suggestion, swap ideas or share your personal experiences with Kin and with money. You can also get help from the people that obsess over the buttons you are tapping.
We’re here to help and listen. We’re here to make things better, together.
How to dance with Kin
The Kinfolk Community is moderated reactively. You can log in and contribute to the discussion without having to wait for comments to clear.
NOTE: Let us know if someone has overstepped or misused the community in any way. We’ll check it out and remind them to play nice.
What kind of feedback should you be sharing?
- We can’t see what you are doing with the app but if you are willing to share the type of groups you have, that would be great.
- If something isn’t working as you expect, let us know!
- Think we could have done or designed something better? Tell us!
- If an icon or experience isn’t making sense to you, let us know.
- Don’t know how to do something? You are probably not alone, let us know so we can improve the experience.
- Have a suggestion for Kin? We LOVE those! Do share :)
- Let us know how Kin makes a difference in your life.
Here are some tips
- Please use your Kinfolk Community login to post a comment, question or answer. Anyone is welcome to browse and read what's already posted. Kinfolk can see articles that are not open to the public.
- Please don’t post naughty stuff, illegal things or spam us with adverts. And please treat other people with respect.
- Add your photo so we know who is on the other side of the screen. Select My profile from the drop-down when selecting your name top right to add your profile pic.
- Vote on your ideas for Kin by using the vote button to let us know what you would like to see soon.
- Search or browse for a similar question - it’s often quicker to get the answer this way.
- Follow community posts you really like and you will get notified when someone responds to the idea.
- Give as much detail as you can, but please don’t ever share card/ bank details in the community posts.
- We love feedback - any kind - even the bad stuff is good to hear. This is the only way we can create a better experience for you. Please share it with us, and try to use the correct place for the feedback, either under an article or post.
- The pink Help button at the bottom right is where you can go if you need some quick info, or need to share information with us.
- You should be logged in using a Kinfolk Community account to post a question or answer.
- We also check our emails. Feel free to email us if you have a question at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are our dreams and wishes for a successful, happy and open community.